Aug 9, 2011

Think We KYSS-ed But I Forgot

HELLO EVERYONE!!! I've been gone for TOO long and I apologize for my absence :( School has been really crazy and its been eating up almost all of my time :|

Last Friday night, August 5, 2011, my batch mates and I had a batch party over at KYSS Restaurant and Bar Lounge.


 One word: EPIC!

[Photos by the very talented AARON ARTICULO. Thank youuuu!:)]

Pretty Ladies!

Me with Gray and Anton



my closest friends in UAP! Love you guys :) [Donald, Lizzie, Roseanne]
Sam & Karla of SOULTICE PRODUCTIONS. Thank you guys!:)

with my fabulous bestfriend ;) 

friends from our EM course and DLSU :) 

The night was a total SUCCESS!! Everyone had so much fun and I was so happy to see a lot of familiar UAP faces :D I love my batch <3 

THANK YOU SO MUCH to everyone who made it!!! 
Next party will be even better ;) 


SPECIAL THANKS TO SOULTICE PRODUCTIONS
for hosting this AWESOME party! 
For guest listing on KYSS & TELL FRIDAYS, email them at soulticevp@gmail.com :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! :) xx