Aug 24, 2011

Playlist

I draw inspiration from many things and one of the more dominant ones would be music. Music has been a part of life for as long as I can remember and it's been a very good companion through out my life. Whether a song makes me happy, sad, dance, sing my lungs out, a good song can really dig deep. So here are a few songs that have been on repeat on my iPod and hopefully they will inspire you as much as they have inspired me :) (they aren't listed in any specific order)


1. Friends and Lovers by Incubus
2. Modern Mystery by Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin (SSLYBY)
3. Walking on a dream by Empire of the Sun
4. Always Where I Need to Be by The Kooks
5. Undercover Martyn by Two Door Cinema Club
6. Eyes by Roge Wave
7. I'll Never Leave You- Rogue Wave
8.  Lasso by Phoenix
9. Me in You- Kings of Convenience
10. Daylight by Matt and Kim
11.  Parachute by Ingrid Michaelson
12. This is War by 30 Seconds To Mars
13. Paper Shoes - Incubus
15. Someone Like You - Adele

The last song by Adele has been such an LSS to me and my friends lately. Although it's quite sad, it's such a lovely song.

Hope you guys enjoy! 
Have a good one :)
Love&&Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! :) xx