Aug 10, 2011

Color Blocking: Eye Shadow

I was experimenting with my Catwalk Cosmetics palette some time ago and I wanted to do a fun, colorful, but subtle look that's wearable, specially during summer time. I know we've got a long way to go before summer comes rolling in but hey, summer exists all year round in my heart ;)

This is a very simple look that you can easily recreate yourself! :)

I just used the orange and pink eye shadows from my CW palette
and a bit of the silver in the inner corners of the eyes to add some sparkle :p

A bit of blush and a light shade of lipstick. Oh and don't forget the mascara!:)
I think I used Dr. Jart's BB cream as my foundation. 
I wanted to retain the dewy look so I didn't apply powder on my entire face, 
just on the T-zone area where I get really oily. 

Would you wear this look for summer? Please don't hesitate to write me a comment! I'd love to hear your thoughts on this look :)

Thank you for dropping by! Have a good one :)

Peace&&Love




3 comments:

  1. this look's lovely! i love the orange and pink combination, you certainly did it! more looks please using the CW palette. how much did you get it btw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Belle! Glad you like this look :D do you have any requests for the next look? I got my CW palette for only P1100! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so pretttty Tammmyyy!!! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! :) xx