Aug 14, 2011

BTS: ZOO Photo Shoot

Yesterday, August 6, 2011, I was privileged to do the makeup for ZOO Shop's  photo shoot! :D I'm screaming in my head right now cause I'm still so excited with the thought of it :)) what a dork. Anyway, I can't wait for you guys to see their new collection that's coming out soon so stay tuned! :) :)

Let me give you a sneak peek of the fabulosity that occured ;)

The shoot was held at ACME studios. It's located above Rustans supermarket along katipunan



drooool =p~

Accesoriessss

my messy station :))

working on Steff

the models Christina & Steff
I know...so gorgeous O_O 

Christina and I :) no pic with steff :( 

Karla shooting the BTS video! :>





Kim the stylist ;) 

re-touching!

Ray, one of the photogs, doing a cameo :p

the creators of ZOO! Kat, Karla, and Kim :) 

And that's a wrap!!! :) 
(Photo grabbed from Karla) 

Check out the Zoo Shop for fabulous shoes, clothes, and accessories!


I had such a great time with everyone! Thank you, ZOO, for giving me such a wonderful opportunity. I'm very grateful! :):)  

Have a good one! :) 
Peace&&Love







No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! :) xx