May 22, 2011

Yogurt and Pirates

I've always LOVED green tea yogurt. I actually prefer it over the original tart flavor. I dont know why, but my taste buds seem to be more attracted to it. hahaha! One of the yogurt places I've tried that has the BEST tasting green tea yogurt for me is Red Mango. Yesterday, I had a trip to Red Mango at Trinoma to get my fix of green tea goodness.


Red Mango, Trinoma, 2nd floor

my favorite combination: Green tea yogurt+mangoes+Dezato mochi balls. YUM

The gang :) (Kattia, Alex, Jacko)

Jay and I. I was a hungry monster hahaha


After satisfying my craving, we headed over to the cinemas to get tickets to the last full show of the 4th Pirates of the Caribbean installment, Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides.


The movie was great, except for some unnecessary cheesy parts. HAHA I also missed Orlando Bloom :( I thought this movie would be a little less entertaining without the 2 original characters played by Orlando Bloom and Kiera Knightly, but Captain Jack Sparrow proved me so very wrong! Johnny Depp's character could have a movie all to his own, I tell ya :)) Always the witty and uncanny pirate that he is, Capt. Jack Sparrow is just as entertaining as he was in the first movie, probably even better. I also loved that they included mermaids in the movie! They were very magical but they also had a very dark part to them. 
if you haven't seen this movie, GO OUT AND WATCH IT!! :) 

So that's how I spent my saturday! how did you spend yours?:) 

Thanks for dropping by! Have a good one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! :) xx